Hancock County Museum Commission
In Accordance with the amendment to Chapter Seven of the Code of West Virginia the Hancock County Commission has established the Hancock County Museum Commission.
1. Membership shall consist of not less than 5 nor more than 10 members plus a member of the Hancock County Commission serving as ex-officio member. It shall be open to all citizens of Hancock County and 1 member from Brooke County.
2. Terms shall be for five, four, three, and one year.
3. Vacancies shall be filled by appointment by the Hancock County Commissioners.
4. Compensation shall not be given to members.
5. Officers shall consist of a Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Secretary, and Treasurer, to be elected by the Museum membership.
6. Meetings shall be held monthly.
7. A quorum shall consist of a majority, five or more members.
8. Voting shall be the privilege of members only.